I look with wonder at the beauty of life, with the innocent eyes of a child.
1. a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
1. desire or be curious to know something.
2. feel admiration and amazement; marvel.
- What fills you with wonder?
- What do you wonder most about?
- Where do you most get filled with wonder?
- Is a sense of wonder important?
- How does wonder make you feel?
- What time of day is the most wondrous?
- What is the most wondrous thing that has ever happened to you?
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. -Stephen Hawking
Anything can make me stop and look and wonder, and sometimes learn. -Kurt Vonnegut
Wonder is the desire for knowledge. -Thomas Aquinas
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder. -M. C. Escher
All the great religions have a place for awe, for ecstatic transport at the wonder and beauty of creation. -Richard Dawkins