The more I give to others, the more I have to give.
1. a part or portion of a larger amount that is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute
1. have a portion of something with another or other
- What is your favorite way to show your love?
- What random act of kindness could you do today?
- Who do you give thanks for?
- When do you feel the most grateful?
- Where can you go to feel the abundance of life?
- Why do you choose to share the things you share?
- How can you share more of yourself with the world?
“If you are really happy, what do you do? You share.” -W. Clement Stone
“Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” -Bernard Meltzer
“The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have.” -Leonard Nimoy
“Be honest, be kind, and share the love.” -Suzi Quatro
“We are all different. There is no such thing as a standard or run-of-the-mill human being, but we share the same human spirit.” -Stephen Hawking
“I have a great time with my life and I wanna share it.” -Will Smith