I now let go of people, places, things, projects and thoughts that no longer serve me.
1. Allow or enable to escape from confinement; set free.
2. Allow (something) to move, act or flow freely.
1. The action or process of releasing or being released.
2. The action of making a movie, recording, or other product available for general viewing
- What physical items no longer suit you and can be let go of at this time?
- Is there someone who is a drain on you that you should cut ties with?
- What skills, abilities and gifts are you ready to release into the world?
- When and how do you know that it is time to let go?
- How do you let go?
- Who or what have you been holding captive?
- What would create more freedom in your life?
- What would you never be willing to release?
- If you could release that thing that worries you, what would happen?
Creativity can release you from the limitations that the world has constructed around you; the everyday, mundane, 9-5 jail cell where everybody is waiting for the weekend to party so they can get outside of their head. -Robert LaSardo
There are really three parts to the creative process. First there is inspiration, then there is the execution, and finally there is the release. -Eddie Van Halen
Spirituality can release blocks, lead you to ideas, and make your life artful. Sometimes when we pray for guidance, we're guided in unexpected directions. We may want a lofty answer and we get the intuition to clean our bedroom. It can seem so humble and picky and that you don't necessarily think of it spiritual guidance. - Julia Cameron
Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today? -Mary Manin Morrissey
The true self seeks release, not constraint. It doesn't want to be corseted in a sonnet or made to learn a system of musical notations. It wants liberation, which is why very often it fastens on the novel, for the novel seems spacious, undefined, free. -Rachel Cusk
Forgiveness really is so misunderstood, as well as the power it can release in an individual.
- Jennifer O'Neill
It was my dream that I had clenched in a fist of discontent and wouldn't release. But time had now pried every finger open. There is peace in an open and upraised hand that isn't grasping for anything. -Laurel Lea