I now pull all of the swirling chaos of my world into my grounded, centered self, and use it to powerfully affect change.
1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality
2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events
3. physical strength and force exerted by something or someone
4. energy that is produced by mechanical, electrical, or other means and used to operate a device
5. the number of times a certain number is to be multiplied by itself
1. supply (a device) with mechanical or electrical energy
2. move or travel with great speed or force
- What does power mean to you?
- Where does your power come from?
- What makes you feel powerful?
- Who in your life empowers you?
- When do you feel most powerful?
- Where do you feel power in your body?
The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. - Unknown
Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization. - Bo Bennett
You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. - Marcus Aurelius
The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present. - Eckhart Tolle
The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present. - Eckhart Tolle Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tzu
The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be. - Bruce Lee