It is the journey of life, not the destination, that is important. I cherish every step along the way, and occasionally find new paths to walk.
1. an act of travelling from one place to another
1. travel somewhere
- Who are your favorite people to journey with?
- Are you happy with your life's journey so far?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
- What would you do if you could do anything?
- What has been the most important journey of your life so far?
- What journeys do you still have ahead of you?
“It’s all about the journey, not the outcome” -Carl Lewis
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step” -Lao Tzu
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin” -Tony Robbins