Knowing that my intentions create my reality, I mindfully and purposefully craft them.
1. have (a course of action) as one's purpose or objective; plan
2. design or destine (someone or something) for a particular purpose or end.
- What are your intentions for this day?
- What are your intentions for this week?
- What are your intentions for this month?
- What are your intentions for this year?
- Who do you intend to be in the world?
- Who do you intend to have in your tribe?
- Where does intention reside in your body?
- How do you know you are serious about an intention?
- How do you know someone else is?
- When does intention become action?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. -Winston Churchill
All that counts in life is intention. -Andrea Bocelli
Our intention creates our reality. -Wayne Dyer
When you know your intention, you are in a position to choose the consequences that you will create for yourself. When you choose an intention that creates consequences for which you are willing to be responsible, that is a responsible choice. -Gary Zukav
We either live with intention or exist by default. -Kristin Armstrong
It is my intention to live an authentic life of compassion and integrity and action. -Zachary Quinto