I am thankful for moments of unexpected beauty, for the many gifts I have been given in my life, and for the grace provided in this world.
1. Simple elegance or refinement of movement
2. An unmerited favor of God
3. A period officially allowed for payment of a sum due especially an extended period granted as a special favor
4. A short prayer of thanks said before or after a meal
5. A form of address for a duke, duchess or archbishop
1. Do honor or credit to by one's presence
- What does grace mean to you?
- How do you ask for grace in your life?
- How do you express grace?
- Who do you know that could use some grace?
- Where do you feel grace in your body?
Life is measured in love and positive contributions and moments of grace. Carly Fiorina
Grace is not part of consciousness; it is the amount of light in our souls, not knowledge nor reason. Pope Francis
Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom. Friedrich Schiller
Grace must find expression in life, otherwise it is not grace. Karl Bart
Words can sometimes, in moments of grace, attain the quality of deeds. Elie Wiesel