I give freely of my love, my time and my resources knowing that there is plenty, and the more I give, the more I receive.
1. Freely transfer the possession of something, hand over to
2. Cause or allow to have, provide, or supply with
1. Capacity to bend or alter in shape under pressure
- How do you give to your loved ones?
- How do they give to you?
- Who do you love to give to?
- What gives you joy?
- Where do you give your energy?
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. William Arthur Ward
Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present. Albert Camus
For it is in giving that we receive. Francis of Assisi
No one has ever become poor by giving. Anne Frank
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. Rabindranath Tagore