With clear vision and intent, I focus my energy in this moment.
1. The center of interest or activity
2. The state or quality of having or producing clear visual definition
1. Adapt to the prevailing level of light and become able to see clearly
2. Pay particular attention to
- What helps you to focus?
- What can you focus on for hours?
- Where do you feel the most focused?
- When do you feel the most focused?
- How is focus important to you?
It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self. Karen Salmansohn
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. Greg Anderson
Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things. Mike Krieger
If you want to live a long life, focus on making contributions. Hans Selye