I venture into new territory physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally, knowing that I am safe. I can never get lost if I stay grounded in myself.
Verb: Travel in or through in order to learn about or familiarize oneself with it
- What small step into new territory can you take today?
- Where do you like to explore?
- What types of exploration enriches your being?
- How is exploration valuable?
- Who is your favorite person to explore with?
Time to open up a new chapter in life, and to explore a larger centre. Lillian Russell
If there were no mystery left to explore life would get rather dull, wouldn't it? Sidney Buchman
I really believe that, as human beings, we have an innate need to explore, to see what's around the corner. Jimmy Chin
There are many spokes on the wheel of life. First, we're here to explore new possibilities. Ray Charles
To explore different parts of yourself and different emotional lives... not to hide from who you are but to actually explore who you are. Ian Somerhalder