I allow my imagination to run wild, knowing that if I can dream it, I can do it. I pay attention to my dreams and the messages they have for me.
1. a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
2. a state of mind in which someone is or seems to be unaware of their immediate surroundings.
3. a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.
4. an unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy.
5. a person or thing perceived as wonderful or perfect.
1. experience dreams during sleep.
2. contemplate the possibility of doing something or that something might be the case.
- Do you remember your dreams?
- Which kinds of dreams do you remember most?
- Who in your life inspires you to dream?
- Where do your dreams take you?
- What are your fondest dreams and aspirations?
- How do you bring your dreams to life?
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. -Colin Powell
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. -Oprah Winfrey
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. -Carl Jung
A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers. -Suzy Kassem