I take a leap of faith, knowing that I am ready to take the plunge. Everything I need is provided or within me.
1. The ability to do something that frightens one
2. Strength in the face of pain or grief
- What gives you courage?
- When do you feel the most courageous?
- Where do you feel courage in your body?
- How does having courage impact your life?
- Who is the most courageous person you know?
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. Helen Keller
The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage. Thucydides
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. Bruce Lee
All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. Earl Nightingale
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney