I reach out, feeling connected to all life and to the planet herself. I send roots deep down into the Earth, and ground myself in this connectivity.
Verb: Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established
- How best do you connect with others?
- How do you connect with yourself?
- What kind of people do you connect with?
- Where do you feel connection in your body?
- Why is connection important?
- When do you feel the most connected?
Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected. William Plomer
Conversations are the most direct way to connect with people. Padgett Powell
It is in giving that I connect with others, with the world and with the divine. Isabel Allende
If you show you're human and have something to say, people will connect with you. Theophilus London
From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way. Bill Watterson