I visualize myself in a tornado of white light and allow it to purify and cleanse me, carrying all of the debris deep into the Earth where it fertilizes new growth.
1. Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret, understandable, comprehensible, intelligible, plain, uncomplicated, explicit, lucid, coherent, simple, straightforward 2. Leaving no doubt; obvious or unambiguous 3. Transparent 4. Unclouded 5. Free of obstructions or unwanted objects 6. Free from any appointments or commitments Adverb 1. So as to be out of the way of or away from 2. Away or apart from 3. So as not to be obstructed or cluttered Verb 1. Become clear, in particular; Brighten, lighten, clear up, become bright, become sunny
2. (Of a person’s face or expression) assume a happier aspect following previous confusion or distress 3. Make (something) clear, in particular 4. Free (land) for cultivation or building by removing vegetation or existing structures 5. Free (one’s mind) of unpleasantness or confusion 6. Remove (an obstruction or unwanted item) from somewhere 7. Get past or over (something) safely or without touching it 8. Show or declare officially to be innocent 9. Give official approval or authorization to 10. Get official approval for
- When do you feel the most clear?
- What activities help you to feel clearer?
- Who helps you to feel clearer?
- Where do you feel clarity in your body?
- Is there a special place that clears your senses?
- How could you use the different elements to clear yourself- water, earth, air and fire?
- Why is it important to be clear?
- How can you communicate your thoughts and feelings more clearly?
- What times is it easy to be clear, and when is it not so easy?
When we clear the physical clutter from our lives, we literally make way for inspiration and 'good, orderly direction' to enter. - Julia Cameron
I love when things are transparent, free and clear of all inhibition and judgement. - Pharrell Williams
As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around. - Oprah Winfrey
The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence. - Rabindranath Tagore
For me the greatest beauty always lies in the greatest clarity. - Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
Mindfulness is about love and loving life. When you cultivate this love, it gives you clarity and compassion for life, and your actions happen in accordance with that. - Jon Kabat-Zinn
© 2017 divineyoucrafts.com