I close my eyes and shift my focus to the center of my being. As I breathe, I feel that light spreading throughout my body, mind and soul.
1. The middle point of a circle or sphere, equidistant from every point on the circumference or surface. A point or part that is equally distant from all sides, ends, or surfaces of something; the middle. A pivot or axis of rotation. A core, such as the filling in a piece of chocolate.
2. The point from which an activity or process is directed, or on which it is focused. The most important place in the respect specified.
1. have or cause to have something as a major concern or theme. Occur mainly in or around.
2. Place in the middle.
- Where do you find your center?
- What helps you find your center?
- What does finding your center mean to you?
- Who makes you feel centered?
- Why is it important to be centered?
- How do you center yourself?
- What or who is the center of your universe?
- What does it feel like to be centered?
Every beloved object is the center point of a paradise. - Novalis
The source and center of all man's creative power... is his power of making images, or the power of imagination. - Robert Collier
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. - Lao Tzu
I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being. - Confucius
An artist is he for whom the goal and center of life is to form his mind. - Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind. - Maya Angelou
The center that I cannot find is known to my unconscious mind. - W. H. Auden
© 2017 DivineYouCrafts.com