No matter what life throws at me, I remain centered and balanced in myself.
1 An even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady.
2. A condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.
3. An apparatus for weighing, especially one with a central pivot, beam, and a pair of scales.
4. A counteracting weight or force.
5. A predominating weight or amount; the majority.
6. A figure representing the difference between credits and debits in an account; the amount of money held in an account.
1. Keep or put (something) in a steady position so that it does not fall.
2. Offset or compare the value of (one thing) with another.
3. Compare debits and credits in (an account), typically to ensure that they are equal.
- How do you maintain balance in your life?
- Who helps you to feel balanced?
- What activities help you to feel balanced?
- Where do you feel balance in your body?
- Why is balance important?
- When do you feel the most balanced?
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. -Thomas Merton
Everything in life... has to have balance. -Donna Karan
Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.- Barbara De Angelis